Anona Kosmack is the heart and lead creatrix of Art Fueled living. They believe that your best life is full of self-expression, color and connection.
Anona has been an artist all of her life, and when it came time to decide which path to take in her career, they knew they had to be true to herself. Anona considers it their calling to enrich the lives of those they work with by bringing out people’s inner artist and bringing more beauty to their environment.
Anona’s advocacy and philanthropic initiatives focus on person’s with disabilities and indigenous women. They use their learning from university career in Conflict Studies and their yoga certification to create powerful statement art. They are practicing DSW in the field of disability support. They are board members for both Arts Network Ottawa and A.R.T in Action.
As a good natured and non-binary identifying human, your friendly neighbourhood Anona loves french fries, coffee and puppies.
The ongoing projects include:
- Art Educator for A.R.T in Action: http://www.artinactionottawa.ca/
- Outreach Coordinator for Ability First Ottawa: http://abilityfirstottawa.org/
- Donor for The Art For Aid Project: https://www.artforaid.ca/
Further certifications include:
- Vulnerable Persons Police Check (C)
- Full G License
- 200hr Yoga Certification
- 40hr Trauma Sensitivity Training
- 30hr Anti-Oppression Training
Let’s break the 4th wall!
Follow Anona on social media:
Follow Anona on Patreon