You’ve got a vision. You know I am the one to execute it.
Logos, paintings, drawing- and more! All the details for this to work are below. If you have questions, get at me here.
All custom pieces are priced individually as they require a different calculation of time, materials, and parameters specific to projects. To secure my services, I require a non-refundable deposit. This deposit is based on my estimated and subject to change from project to project. Full payments are required within 3 business days of completing the project. Late payments are subject to 20$ increases for every day. Refunds for services will not be offered- and I have never had someone ask for that-but just so you know.
You are getting equal value, or more, in return always when you are investing in pieces from me.
HOW CAN YOU PAY ME:
Online, I can accept payments through EMT (Email Money Transfers), Paypal.
In Person, I can accept credit through a Square payment if notice is provided. Otherwise, I can accept cash.
HOW CUSTOM PROJECTS WORK:
- You contact me and are super excited about your amazing inspiration and art. We high five and agree to work together.
- We have a discussion about your vision. I ask a few questions so I can direct my work. Please note that this period of time does go into my calculations for pricing- so please try to be clear as you can. Although I am obviously here to support you I want to be transparent in my process. This conversation the creative alchemy is being used. This is where I will request a deposit from you to secure my services.
- We establish deadlines for your project. If you come to this project with no idea of deadlines and don’t want to make them together- the project will go to the bottom of my priority pile. These milestones (which are further defined below) deadlines are:
- Creative Discussion
- Initial Deposit Date
- First Draft of Project from me to you.
- First Providing Feedback on Project by you to me.
- 7/8 Project Delivered from me to you.
- Final Review/Feedback of Project by you to me
- Final Touch ups and fixes by me for you. Please note that this stage I will only be doing minimal changes and is more for cleanup of areas. You can invest in an overhaul of an area for the project for 80$.
- The FULL Delivery- Congrats! You send me the final payment. I send you your project and all the necessary files. I might even add a cute bow on top! You’ve done it. You brought a vision into the world- nothing can stop you now.
- We both leave feeling rejuvenated and pleased with the creative outcome we’ve made happen. We continue to kick ass.
MORE INFO ON THE PROCESS:
- FIRST DRAFT: I create up to 3 options for you to choose from for your project. Please note you will only be getting key components of the project at this stage. For instance, for children’s books, I will show you three options for the main characters.
- FIRST FEEDBACK: This is where you put your nitpick hat on and your critical pants. I need real meaty feedback if I am going to make this work. Be kind-yes. I mean, I am so cute- how could you be mean? I want honest, raw and vulnerable asking for what you want in this space. You can provide me this feedback on the first draft via email or video call.
- 7/8 PROJECT: This is where I send you the completed project. This rendition might need a few minimal tweaks.
- FINAL FEEDBACK: You bring back the look of critical pants with nitpick hat. This time though, you are bringing your BIG magnifying glass. I want to see laser focused and detail-oriented feedback at this stage. You can provide me this feedback on the first draft via email or video call.
- THE FULL DELIVERY: Here, I get techie. I send you all the files you will need in a neat little Dropbox, Google Drive or attachments folder. There may be a surprise here- who knows. Point is, you’ll have all you need for this project to come alive visually. I will have completed all the final touch-ups and put the project through my laser focused procedure. You’ll leave with some of the highest quality art- maybe ever.
Are you ready to release your visionary project into the world? Let’s make it happen- write an e-mail to me about a project you’re kinda sorta thinking about but don’t know how to explain. I dare you.